Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Free Writing eBook!

By Glenys O'Connell @GlenysOConnell

 

Get a Copy of Naked Writing for Free!

 
 
 
As many of you know, after being published by 'regular' publishers, I've decided to take the plunge into the world of Indie publishing.
 
So far the journey has been fun - if a little nail-bitingly tense at times! - and while I will stay with my publishers, I will also self-publish more books on Amazon Kindle.
 
See - Isn't That a Pretty Cover?
How Could You Resist?
 
 
 
My first Indie venture is a compilation of nine years of teaching creative writing: Naked Writing:The No Frills Way to Write Your Book!.
 
 
And it's free on Wednesday, August 29th!!!
 
 
Yes, you can download a free copy of the ebook here on Amazon.com or here on Amazon.co.uk.
 
And No, You Don't Have to Be Naked to Read It!
 
 
But Remember: It's Only on Wednesday, Aug 29th!
 
ENJOY!
 
 

 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment